Why We Like The Helix MD Motor Drive
The Helix MD Motor Drive is one of our go-to upgrades to Wilderness Systems Kayaks thanks largely due to its ability to extend our range and let us focus on fishing. This drive system is powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to eight hours, letting you maneuver the water without paddling all day long. With a range of up to 20 miles and a top speed of 6mph, this drive system opens up possibilities for far-reaching honey holes, trolling, and even transportation.
- Battery-powered kayak drive system perfect for stillwater fishing
- Remote throttle lets you set the speed and fish with both hands
- Throttle display features your speed, range, and battery run time
- Compatible with multiple Wilderness Systems kayaks for versatility
- Battery is solar rechargeable with panels (sold separately)
- Lightweight at fifteen pounds for ease-of-use
- Compatibility: A.T.A.K. 120, A.T.A.K. 140, Radar 115, Radar 135, Tarpon 130X, Thresher (models produced after May 2015)
- Adjustability: hands-free forwards and reverse
- Claimed Weight: 15lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Activity: stillwater fishing
There are no reviews yet.