Apex Fiberglass Paddle
Maximum control and power for paddlers seeking peak performance comes to them in the Wilderness Systems Apex Fiberglass Paddle. A touring paddle unlike any other, the Apex features a fiberglass foam core blade with a durable carbon-reinforced edge to make it well-suited for a wide variety of water types, what, with its blades’ smooth, hydrodynamic blade that gives you a crisp, clean, and flutter-free strokes. And with a simple flip of the low-profile Leverlock system, you can adjust the length to fit virtually any paddler, model of kayak, or stroke style. Plus, custom paddle drip rings keep excess water from running down the paddle shaft to minimize the amount of water that drips on you.
- Control and power are defining features of this touring paddle
- Lightweight yet powerful mid-size foam core blade handles all water
- Leverlock adjustment system adjusts between 220 to 240cm
- Custom Paddle Drip Rings keep excess water from falling on you
- Shaft Material: 50% carbon, 50% fiberglass
- Blade Material: fiberglass, foam core
- Overall Length: 86.6 – 94.4in
- Blade Area: 94.5sq in
- Shaft Shape: straight
- Paddling Style: recreational, touring
- Claimed Weight: 2lb
- Recommended Use: flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.